Friday, February 13, 2009

c. Predict what happens to the main characters (or the minor characters) after the end of the book (it's like you're writing the sequel).

e. compose a song or poem based on your book and include it on your blog, along with a short reflection of how it connects to your book.
f. select a photograph or symbol of some kind, cut and paste it into your blog, and explain how it connects to your book (you could also draw or create a visual representation and place it on your blog).

Sequel to City of Ashes

I spoke with the woman who knew my mother this even.

*****

"My mother.. knew you? What can I do to save her?" I yelled automatically. I wished for anything, but I was still bawling from my encounter with Jace. Oh.. Jace. I wish that I could save it. Seal all of my emotions away, if I could've done something. To just tell him. I wanted to. So much. And now my chance is gone. Forever.

"You must seep your blood on the grounds of the earth, and defeat your father. He had seiged an curser on her. It has left her in a coma of lifelessness. In order to deafeat the curse.. You must kill him."
-----


Cities of Bones, Ash, and Shatter Glass by Julie Khov


It's cold by fire to

Step forward

And taste the warmth

Of dripping tears and thirst for the bloodlust

To save you

To save you

It doesnt matter anymore

It doesn't matter

Whether we are connected

Through some other way

Through the walls

Of fire, ash, and burning bones

We sealed our life together once more

To save you

To save you

Undeniable endearment

You tried so hard

Yet crying won't save you

When the music travels

To an atelier of somewhere else

Save you

Save you



No comments:

Post a Comment