Sunday, February 8, 2009

I hate it when she gets angry with me. My stomach is growling. I mostly just showered and got in trouble because my mom had found the DS in my sister's pillowcase. Yeah right Linda.. "Teach me how to be slick", my ass! Fuck. And so.. Then my boyfriend called and I got into even more trouble. I dislike it when she is unreasonable and angry. Psycho and talks too much, but she's my mean mother. I just hope that I'm not like that. I'd never want to be like her. Isn't that what everyone wishes, but their influence will get to you and you'll be destroyed in the end. The only good this about her are when she laughs or smiles a little bit and jokes around, but sometimes the things she says just aren't funny. She always says that we're going to get fat or get acne from this and that - this and that. Fuck that. I want my hot cocoa. Yet I get angry also for the most stupidest thing, but it's what I want.. Isn't it? I love my boyfriend. I want to play video games. I want my hot cocoa. My simple pleasures get taken away from me, but I have them. At least I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment