Saturday, February 21, 2009

I had a dream about talking fish. The big one kept on telling me, "Why would you put a party of kin and fish?" because I had put in small and big goldfishes into the tank with him a little while ago, but now they were gone. For some reason, he ends up out of the tank numerous times onto the floor or someplace dangerous.

My other dream was about me and my boyfriend floating on top of floating desks above an ocean, and I am piggy bank riding on him. He keeps on jumping on top of the desks one after another until suddenly he loses grasp of me and falls to the bottom into the ocean/rocks and thne suddenly I am going down.. down too yet suddenly a wheelchair appears under me and I calmly am retreated near a wall of colorful rocky granite.

No comments:

Post a Comment